God Our Father,,, Our Families Bible Study
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site is down for a few more weeks
2011 March—The Living Water-Men’s Ministry EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 15:07 by Di5225

» 2011 June—At That Very Moment-Women’s Ministry
2011 March—The Living Water-Men’s Ministry EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 17:03 by Admin

» 2011 June—Friends take Time-Men’s Ministry
2011 March—The Living Water-Men’s Ministry EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 13:42 by Admin

» 2011 June Monthly Memory Verse
2011 March—The Living Water-Men’s Ministry EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 12:02 by Admin

» June 2011--Love Defined-Monthly Bible Study
2011 March—The Living Water-Men’s Ministry EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 12:01 by Admin

» You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What?
2011 March—The Living Water-Men’s Ministry EmptyFri 06 May 2011, 11:49 by Admin

» 2011 May’s Monthly Bible Study-You Are What You Eat
2011 March—The Living Water-Men’s Ministry EmptyWed 04 May 2011, 08:32 by Admin

» 2011 May--Friendship Treasure Hunt and Cake-Childrens Ministry
2011 March—The Living Water-Men’s Ministry EmptySun 01 May 2011, 19:06 by Admin

» 2011 May Memory Verse
2011 March—The Living Water-Men’s Ministry EmptySun 01 May 2011, 14:23 by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 16:12

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is bpate5731

Our users have posted a total of 214 messages in 172 subjects
Announcement’s

Pray, Love, Live, Laugh--Take Time

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another" John 13:34

June’s lessons/studies are posted and our monthly memory verse. 

Before night turns into a day, repent before it's too late,,

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" John 3:16 NIV

2011 March—The Living Water-Men’s Ministry

Go down

2011 March—The Living Water-Men’s Ministry Empty 2011 March—The Living Water-Men’s Ministry

Post  Admin Thu 03 Mar 2011, 19:05

2011 March—The Living Water-Men’s Ministry

This is the account of the heavens and the earth when they were created. When the LORD God made the earth and the heavens--and no shrub of the field had yet appeared on the earth and no plant of the field had yet sprung up, for the LORD God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no man to work the ground, but streams came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground--the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being. Genesis 2:4-7 NIV

Listen to Genesis Chapter 2 KJV

Until God made the streams come up from the earth to there was no life as we know it; no grass, shrubs or trees. The water--living water he made watered the entire surface of the earth. Then he gave man the breath of life and placed them in the garden. To define living it is thriving, not dead, active, vigorous; flowing freely as water is one definition. Water is a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid, a special form or variety of this liquid; as rain, stream, river, lake, ocean, etc. Read this verse:

Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus’ side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water. John 19:34 NIV

Listen to John Chapter 19 KJV

The Bible clearly states that not only blood, but also water came from Jesus’ side after he was pierced for our transgressions. Our human bodies were given the breath of life and these same bodies consist of about 60% water (The human body is about 60% water in adult males and 55% in adult females from wikipedia facts). Even with this being so we would not have water flow from our side if pierced. Jesus’ is the Living Water. Read these scriptures:

Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." John 7:38 NIV

Listen to john Chapter 7 KJV

Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water." John 4:10 NIV

Listen to John Chapter 4 KJV

For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; he will lead them to springs of Living Water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes." Revelation 7:17 NIV

Listen to Revelations Chapter 7 KJV

Jesus--the Living Water and our source for a life flowing with the Holy Spirit. Mist is this months word to remember. Mist is a form of water.

Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. James 4:14

Listen to James Chapter 4 KJV

I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you." Isaiah 44:22

Listen to Isaiah Chapter 44 KJV

M--Mighty
I--In
S--Spirit-led
T--Thinking

Be mighty in letting the Spirit lead you! Men led by the Spirit.

Reminder of March's Memory Verse

Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Romans 12:11 NIV

Listen to Romans Chapeter 12 KJV

Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; Romans 12:11 KJV

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://familyunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down