God Our Father,,, Our Families Bible Study
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site is down for a few more weeks
You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What? EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 15:07 by Di5225

» 2011 June—At That Very Moment-Women’s Ministry
You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What? EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 17:03 by Admin

» 2011 June—Friends take Time-Men’s Ministry
You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What? EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 13:42 by Admin

» 2011 June Monthly Memory Verse
You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What? EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 12:02 by Admin

» June 2011--Love Defined-Monthly Bible Study
You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What? EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 12:01 by Admin

» You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What?
You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What? EmptyFri 06 May 2011, 11:49 by Admin

» 2011 May’s Monthly Bible Study-You Are What You Eat
You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What? EmptyWed 04 May 2011, 08:32 by Admin

» 2011 May--Friendship Treasure Hunt and Cake-Childrens Ministry
You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What? EmptySun 01 May 2011, 19:06 by Admin

» 2011 May Memory Verse
You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What? EmptySun 01 May 2011, 14:23 by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 16:12

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is bpate5731

Our users have posted a total of 214 messages in 172 subjects
Announcement’s

Pray, Love, Live, Laugh--Take Time

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another" John 13:34

June’s lessons/studies are posted and our monthly memory verse. 

Before night turns into a day, repent before it's too late,,

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" John 3:16 NIV

You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What?

2 posters

Go down

You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What? Empty You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What?

Post  Di5225 Tue 12 Oct 2010, 19:59

If you prayed for Jesus to come into your heart you should try to find a church and share the wonderful news. It is a great help to find a church to call home, one that can help you as you learn more about God.

The bible verse on the end of video should be Psalm 143:5 instead of what's posted--but it is still a wonderful video.

Welcome to the family of God!

Finding a church home that your comfortable in is worth the effort. Please don't go to a church one time and give up. Go several times and try to build a relationship with a few people. Keep in mind Christians' aren't perfect, we make mistakes too. Building relationship's in the body (family) of Christ is very rewarding--just as in your own family.

Last edited by Di5225 on Sun 17 Oct 2010, 10:37; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Video)
Di5225
Di5225
Admin

Back to top Go down

You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What? Empty Church--Help for those who cannot go

Post  Admin Fri 06 May 2011, 11:49

Some Christians cannot attend Church in a building. God knows your needs and your heart. Some of you are happy you can view things like this website online safely. On the bottom of this post I am going to list a few websites that you can worship in live or recorded Christian Church services online, that might even be impossible for some. In the US we take for granted that we have Churches on almost every main street and can attend on the internet unrestricted. More and more websites are viewable by phone's now. Let’s look at what the word Church means.

Church—the whole body of Christian believers; Christendom. A building for public Christian worship.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it. 1 Corinthians 12:27 NIV

As you read from the scripture in Corinthians that’s you and me--as a Christian. You are the Church, the body of Christ.

We are all a family, the family of God. As a Christian we were purchased with a price, Jesus shed blood on the cross. I put in bold “by blood” from the definitions of Family and Relationship as in pertaining to the blood of Jesus. We are called into relationship with him.

Family—a basic social unit consisting of parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not; any group of persons closely related by blood, as parents, children, uncles, aunts, and cousins

Relationship—The connection between persons by blood, a connection, association, or involvement. An emotional or other connection between people.

Everyone who confesses that Jesus is God's Son participates continuously in an intimate relationship with God. 1 John 4:15 MSG

God tells us of the importance of fellowship many times. That is why we recommend finding a Church home. For those who cannot do so it is important that you grow in relationship with Christ, learn and study God’s word for yourself. There are many free Bible websites for your studies. Free software link on this website as well I will post for you includes full versions of the Bible in many translations. Since you can safely view this website maybe you can find one of the Live Services helpful.

Fellowship—friendly relationship; companionship

Hopefully you can find another Christian to buddy with where you are for a support system. Just remember you are not alone, you are part of our family here on Family Unity in Christ!

Importance of fellowship taken from the 2010 Dec Men’s Bible Study-Various Subjects

When Moses' hands grew tired, they took a stone and put it under him and he sat on it. Aaron and Hur held his hands up--one on one side, one on the other--so that his hands remained steady till sunset. Exodus 17:12 NIV

It is also important to have friends to encourage you. As long as Moses held up his staff, they were winning the war, if he let his arms down with the staff they were losing. His friends seeing that Moses needed help gave him a place to sit, then one got on his left side and his other friend got on the right side; they each helped hold up Moses’ arms. I don’t need to tell you how important this was. Without help from his friend’s Moses could not have continued on his own. His arms were giving out. There is strength in numbers. God tells us many times to fellowship, here we have the true meaning of “Brothers in Arms”.

Website with Free Bible Study Tools:
http://www.biblestudytools.com/

Free Bible Software link:
https://familyunity.forumotion.com/t125-amazing-bible-software-for-pc-or-mac-free

Links for Christian Church Services:
http://www.sagebrush.cc/currentseries

http://saddleback.com/mediacenter/archives/default.aspx Archived Services

http://saddleback.com/internetcampus/live/index.html Live Services and Chat

http://www.joycemeyer.org/ Broadcasts

These are just a few of ones I would recommend. The Saddleback Live Service and Chat lets you interact with others you can even ask for prayer, join a small internet group by phone if need be.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://familyunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down