God Our Father,,, Our Families Bible Study
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site is down for a few more weeks
How To Become Saved EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 15:07 by Di5225

» 2011 June—At That Very Moment-Women’s Ministry
How To Become Saved EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 17:03 by Admin

» 2011 June—Friends take Time-Men’s Ministry
How To Become Saved EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 13:42 by Admin

» 2011 June Monthly Memory Verse
How To Become Saved EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 12:02 by Admin

» June 2011--Love Defined-Monthly Bible Study
How To Become Saved EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 12:01 by Admin

» You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What?
How To Become Saved EmptyFri 06 May 2011, 11:49 by Admin

» 2011 May’s Monthly Bible Study-You Are What You Eat
How To Become Saved EmptyWed 04 May 2011, 08:32 by Admin

» 2011 May--Friendship Treasure Hunt and Cake-Childrens Ministry
How To Become Saved EmptySun 01 May 2011, 19:06 by Admin

» 2011 May Memory Verse
How To Become Saved EmptySun 01 May 2011, 14:23 by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 16:12

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is bpate5731

Our users have posted a total of 214 messages in 172 subjects
Announcement’s

Pray, Love, Live, Laugh--Take Time

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another" John 13:34

June’s lessons/studies are posted and our monthly memory verse. 

Before night turns into a day, repent before it's too late,,

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" John 3:16 NIV

How To Become Saved

Go down

How To Become Saved Empty How To Become Saved

Post  Di5225 Tue 12 Oct 2010, 00:28

Why was I born? Why am I here? What happens when I die? Have you asked these questions? You should be asking a more important question we will ask later. Everyone will die, the death rate is 100%. The good news is your sins can be forgiven and you can live forever in heaven. Jesus, the Son of God, came into the world as a human being, lived a sinless life, died on the cross and rose from the dead. Because Christ died to pay for our sins, your sins can be forgiven--and because He conquered death, you can have eternal life. You can know for sure what will happen to you after you die. This gift of forgiveness and eternal life cannot be yours unless you willingly ask for it. God requires a response from you, an answer.
In Revelation 3:20, Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
Jesus wants to have a personal relationship with you. He is your friend, He is waiting for you to receive Him into your heart and life. All you have to do is invite Him in. But your first step is to ask for forgiveness:
Repent...that your sins may be wiped out and times of refreshing may come from the Lord. Acts 3:19
You must believe that Jesus Died for you and understand, this gift of forgiveness and eternal life is free. It’s something you can’t earn. Not by works is any man saved.
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8,9
The word grace means "undeserved favor." It means God is offering you something you could never get on your own. You don’t have to work for this free gift. All you have to do is believe with all your heart that Jesus died for you. Do you believe? The Bible promises that when you sincerely ask God for forgiveness and trust in Jesus, you will experience a new life in Christ.
That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
The important question is "How should I live?"
Today, with all your heart, surrender your life to Jesus. Confess your sins and ask God to forgive you. Say that you'll trust in Him. And thank Him for the gift of everlasting life. Pray now:
"Father, I know that I am a sinner. Please forgive me, wash me white as snow. I promise to trust in Jesus, Your Son. I believe that He died for me on the cross. I believe that He was raised from the dead. I surrender my life to Jesus today. Thank You, for Your gift of forgiveness, eternal life and Your mercy. Please help me to live for you. In Jesus name, Amen."
It’s not your words that matter or how you say it--it is the attitude of your heart that God cares about. Say what is in your heart!
Your final step in becoming a Christian is to receive the free gift of forgiveness and eternal life. The Bible tells us:
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12
When you receive Christ into your heart, you become a child of God. You have the privilege of talking to Him in prayer. At any time, for any reason. Consider finding a church home and talk to a pastor about being baptised. You might also read the other post if you prayed the salvation prayer.

If you need to contact us there is a link on the bottom of the page.

Di5225
Di5225
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum