God Our Father,,, Our Families Bible Study
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site is down for a few more weeks
2011 April’s Monthly Bible Study—Sorrow into Joy EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 15:07 by Di5225

» 2011 June—At That Very Moment-Women’s Ministry
2011 April’s Monthly Bible Study—Sorrow into Joy EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 17:03 by Admin

» 2011 June—Friends take Time-Men’s Ministry
2011 April’s Monthly Bible Study—Sorrow into Joy EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 13:42 by Admin

» 2011 June Monthly Memory Verse
2011 April’s Monthly Bible Study—Sorrow into Joy EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 12:02 by Admin

» June 2011--Love Defined-Monthly Bible Study
2011 April’s Monthly Bible Study—Sorrow into Joy EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 12:01 by Admin

» You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What?
2011 April’s Monthly Bible Study—Sorrow into Joy EmptyFri 06 May 2011, 11:49 by Admin

» 2011 May’s Monthly Bible Study-You Are What You Eat
2011 April’s Monthly Bible Study—Sorrow into Joy EmptyWed 04 May 2011, 08:32 by Admin

» 2011 May--Friendship Treasure Hunt and Cake-Childrens Ministry
2011 April’s Monthly Bible Study—Sorrow into Joy EmptySun 01 May 2011, 19:06 by Admin

» 2011 May Memory Verse
2011 April’s Monthly Bible Study—Sorrow into Joy EmptySun 01 May 2011, 14:23 by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 16:12

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is bpate5731

Our users have posted a total of 214 messages in 172 subjects
Announcement’s

Pray, Love, Live, Laugh--Take Time

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another" John 13:34

June’s lessons/studies are posted and our monthly memory verse. 

Before night turns into a day, repent before it's too late,,

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" John 3:16 NIV

2011 April’s Monthly Bible Study—Sorrow into Joy

Go down

2011 April’s Monthly Bible Study—Sorrow into Joy Empty 2011 April’s Monthly Bible Study—Sorrow into Joy

Post  Admin Mon 28 Mar 2011, 12:08

2011 April’s Monthly Bible Study—Sorrow into Joy

Your Sorrow Will Turn into Joy

16 "In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me." 17 Some of his disciples said to one another, "What does he mean by saying, 'In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me,' and 'Because I am going to the Father'?" 18 They kept asking, "What does he mean by 'a little while'? We don't understand what he is saying." 19 Jesus saw that they wanted to ask him about this, so he said to them, "Are you asking one another what I meant when I said, 'In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me'? 20 I tell you the truth, you will weep and mourn while the world rejoices. You will grieve, but your grief will turn to joy. 21 A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world. 22 So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy. 23 In that day you will no longer ask me anything. I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 24 Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete. John 16:16-24 NIV

Listen to John Chapter 16 KJV

I cannot imagine the sorrow of watching our Lord being crucified on the cross. The pain and grief must have been overwhelming. Peter, who denied Jesus three times that day, would later be asked by Jesus three times if he loved him and then be asked to feed his sheep when he replied three times, “yes you know I love you Lord”. With each response of I love you Lord, Jesus replied feed my sheep. Their sorrow turned to joy at Jesus resurrection and glorious return. Joy seem's to be in short supply these days, everyone I know seem's to be having tough times. Try to remember during your studies this month Jesus' words when sorrow was at hand,” Ask for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete. I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.” (Adapted from scripture above)

Happy Easter, Christ is Risen!

Reminder of April's Memory Verse:

"On the third day he will rise again." Luke 18:33 NIV

Listen to Luke Chapter 18 KJV

And they shall scourge him, and put him to death : and the third day he shall rise again. Luke 18:33 KJV

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://familyunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down