Most users ever online was 9 on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 21:36

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is bpate5731

Our users have posted a total of 214 messages in 172 subjects
Announcement’s

Pray, Love, Live, Laugh--Take Time

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another" John 13:34

June’s lessons/studies are posted and our monthly memory verse. 

Before night turns into a day, repent before it's too late,,

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" John 3:16 NIV

2011 June—At That Very Moment-Women’s Ministry

Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 06 Jun 2011, 17:03

Return of an Unclean Spirit

43"When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none.44Then it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.' And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order.45Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first. So also will it be with this evil generation." Matthew 12:43-45

Listen to Matthew Chapter 12 KJV

Unclean--not clean; dirty: morally impure; evil; vile: unclean thoughts.

Spirit--conscious, incorporeal being, as opposed to matter; an attitude or principle that inspires, animates, or pervades thought, feeling, or action.

When I dust my house, I am amazed how as soon as I walk away what I had just cleaned is dirty again. Dust in the air settles back down on surfaces making the stuff we clean dirty again—but not as dirty as it was before until time passes. Jesus uses an empty house to describe the state of a person once an unclean spirit has left them and returns (it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order). If you enter an empty house there is an odd echo sound to noises, and any surface in that house will have the same ole dirty dust as a house full of furniture. To get our lives (house) in order we have to fill up the empty space to ensure that whatever has us bound is not able to return with seven more friends as the scriptures described above. It seems that empty space is a place too. We have to be sure to fill our empty space with what is good and righteous. I suggest the Word of God to fill that space.

A Woman with a Disabling Spirit

10 On a Sabbath Jesus was teaching in one of the synagogues,11 and a woman was there who had been crippled by a spirit for eighteen years. She was bent over and could not straighten up at all. 12 When Jesus saw her, he called her forward and said to her, "Woman, you are set free from your infirmity."13 Then he put his hands on her, and immediately she straightened up and praised God. 14 Indignant because Jesus had healed on the Sabbath, the synagogue ruler said to the people, "There are six days for work. So come and be healed on those days, not on the Sabbath." 15 The Lord answered him, "You hypocrites! Doesn't each of you on the Sabbath untie his ox or donkey from the stall and lead it out to give it water?16Then should not this woman, a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has kept bound for eighteen long years, be set free on the Sabbath day from what bound her?"17 When he said this, all his opponents were humiliated, but the people were delighted with all the wonderful things he was doing. Luke 13:10-17

Listen to Luke Chapter 13 KJV

I can really sympathize with the woman who had a disabling spirit. If any of you have had a disability you know what I am talking about. It affects your entire life. Your moods and your ability to do anything will be hindered by pain and stiffness. My entire left leg is in that state. I cannot bend it anymore except about 10 %. The stiffness alone is a hindrance. When Jesus healed this woman 18 years of pain and stiffness were completely gone. I am only at 10 years now so I can imagine what shape this woman was in. In the Bible story instead of all of them being amazed at what Jesus just did, some were even critical, but Jesus humiliated them with words about their critical spirit. This woman immediately stood straight, I hope all of you can see what a miracle this really was. After 18 years the atrophy would have been horrible. Our Jesus healed all of her!

Examine yourselves this month and see what spirits we have that need healed and removed. From the definitions above we can see that we can have a critical spirit, a jealous spirit, a disabling spirit, etc. The list goes on and on. God does miracles and whatever spirit you need help with we can trust God for a miracle or to help us through it and work it out. Whatever we are dealing with remember Jesus when asked about the blind man “who sinned his parents or the blind man?” Jesus said neither he was born blind to reveal the Glory of God at that very moment (paraphrased). Have faith knowing that whatever you are going through God has a reason for it, that his glory might be revealed through you. I can still say that after 10 years of suffering and pain. I don’t know the reason, but God does. Someday will be my moment to reveal God’s Glory and be completely healed.

Fill the empty space with the Word of God, he will show you the rest....
Admin
Admin

http://familyunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum