Most users ever online was 9 on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 21:36

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is bpate5731

Our users have posted a total of 214 messages in 172 subjects
Announcement’s

Pray, Love, Live, Laugh--Take Time

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another" John 13:34

June’s lessons/studies are posted and our monthly memory verse. 

Before night turns into a day, repent before it's too late,,

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" John 3:16 NIV

2011 May--Bind and Loose-Men's Ministry

Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 01 May 2011, 12:37

I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." Matthew 16:19 NIV

Listen to Matthew Chapter 16 KJV

"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” Matthew 18:18 NIV

Listen to Matthew Chapter 18 KJV

Bind—to fasten or secure with a bond or band, to tie up; unite by any legal or moral tie; bound. Fix in place, to cause to adhere; to hold to a particular state. To become compact or solid, cohere. A less used form means indenture as an apprentice: In his youth his father bound him to a blacksmith.

Loose-- to let go a hold of; free or released from fastening or attachment. Free from bonds or restraint to unfasten, undo, or untie, as a bond.

Examples of the word Bind and Loose in the Bible our best source for knowledge:

Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Deuteronomy 6:8

Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Deuteronomy 11:18

Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3

Bind them upon your heart forever; fasten them around your neck. Proverbs 6:21

They will come and bind themselves to the LORD in an everlasting covenant that will not be forgotten. Jeremiah 50:5

"Can you bind the beautiful Pleiades? Can you loose the cords of Orion? Job 38:31

He let loose the east wind from the heavens and led forth the south wind by his power. Psalms 78:26

"Is not this the kind of fasting I have chosen: to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke? Isaiah 58:6

Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everybody's chains came loose. Acts 16:26

There were too many examples to mention here in our study. What are you binding in your life? God gave you the keys to heaven here on earth it says from our key verses above. There are many verses that say he will bind up our wounds. Are you asking God to bind up your wounds? Sometimes we forget we serve a God with the power to let loose the chains that bind, with a mighty quake he set their chains free in Acts. God let loose the East wind in Psalms. Imagine what he can do for you. I also want you to read the scriptures below:

The Year of the LORD's Favor
1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,2 to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn,3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion-- to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor. Isaiah 61:1-3

Listen to Isaiah Chapter 61 KJV

Remember we are to help the poor, the widow, the brokenhearted, prisoners and those who mourn. Not all are called to preach, but all are called to spread God’s word and love. You can do that just by letting God’s love show through you, a display of his splendor. Your word this month is BIND.

B—Binding (Gods Word)
I--Is
N--Needful
D--Daily

*The binding of God’s word on our hearts is needful daily, not the act of binding itself.

All example scriptures are NIV

Reminder of May's Memory Verse

Worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness; tremble before him, all the earth. Psalms 96:9 NIV

Listen to Psalms 96 Chapter KJV

O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth. Psalms 96:9 KJV
Admin
Admin

http://familyunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum