Most users ever online was 9 on Thu 26 Jan 2012, 21:36

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is bpate5731

Our users have posted a total of 214 messages in 172 subjects
Announcement’s

Pray, Love, Live, Laugh--Take Time

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another" John 13:34

June’s lessons/studies are posted and our monthly memory verse. 

Before night turns into a day, repent before it's too late,,

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" John 3:16 NIV

2011 February—Frisbee Disc’s Children’s Ministry

Go down

2011 February—Frisbee Disc’s Children’s Ministry

Post  Di5225 on Thu 20 Jan 2011, 14:14

2011 February—Frisbee Disc’s Unleavened Bread Children’s Ministry

Unleavened bread represents having our hearts filled with sincere motives—an eagerness to apply the pure truth revealed in God's Word. We must allow God's Spirit to help us grow up into Christ spiritually. Just as we listen to our parents to teach us things as we grow up, we let God teach us through his Word; the Bible. With your parent’s, grandparent’s or an adult have them help you make some unleavened bread, we will call them Frisbee disc’s. Use your imagination as to what to top them with, some suggestions are listed on the recipe instructions.

A very large crowd of people assembled in Jerusalem to celebrate the Feast of Unleavened Bread in the second month. 2 Chronicles 30:13

Frisbee Disc’s—Unleavened bread

4 cups unbleached flour
1 tsp. salt
1 1/2 cups water (room temp.)

Combine the flour and salt. Add enough water to make dough that will clean the sides of the bowl and until it forms a ball. Turn out onto a lightly floured board and knead 10 minutes. Shape into a ball and cut in half. Cut each half in 8 pieces and form into 16 balls. Roll out each ball to form about a 7" circle (Frisbee shaped). Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake in a preheated 500 degree oven for about 5 minutes or until discs are lightly colored, blistered and crisp. Serve with cheese dips, honey, peanut butter or soups. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar for a sweet treat. Makes 16 discs.

*You can half the recipe too and make only 8 Frisbee cakes.
Di5225
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum