God Our Father,,, Our Families Bible Study
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Site is down for a few more weeks
2011 February Monthly Bible Study--Judgments EmptyTue 18 Oct 2011, 15:07 by Di5225

» 2011 June—At That Very Moment-Women’s Ministry
2011 February Monthly Bible Study--Judgments EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 17:03 by Admin

» 2011 June—Friends take Time-Men’s Ministry
2011 February Monthly Bible Study--Judgments EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 13:42 by Admin

» 2011 June Monthly Memory Verse
2011 February Monthly Bible Study--Judgments EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 12:02 by Admin

» June 2011--Love Defined-Monthly Bible Study
2011 February Monthly Bible Study--Judgments EmptyMon 06 Jun 2011, 12:01 by Admin

» You Prayed the Salvation Prayer Now What?
2011 February Monthly Bible Study--Judgments EmptyFri 06 May 2011, 11:49 by Admin

» 2011 May’s Monthly Bible Study-You Are What You Eat
2011 February Monthly Bible Study--Judgments EmptyWed 04 May 2011, 08:32 by Admin

» 2011 May--Friendship Treasure Hunt and Cake-Childrens Ministry
2011 February Monthly Bible Study--Judgments EmptySun 01 May 2011, 19:06 by Admin

» 2011 May Memory Verse
2011 February Monthly Bible Study--Judgments EmptySun 01 May 2011, 14:23 by Admin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 49 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 16:12

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is bpate5731

Our users have posted a total of 214 messages in 172 subjects
Announcement’s

Pray, Love, Live, Laugh--Take Time

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another" John 13:34

June’s lessons/studies are posted and our monthly memory verse. 

Before night turns into a day, repent before it's too late,,

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" John 3:16 NIV

2011 February Monthly Bible Study--Judgments

Go down

2011 February Monthly Bible Study--Judgments Empty 2011 February Monthly Bible Study--Judgments

Post  Di5225 Thu 20 Jan 2011, 12:16

2011 February Monthly Bible Study--Judgments

Judgement defined-the ability to judge, make a decision, or form an opinion objectively, authoritatively, and wisely in matters affecting action; good sense; discretion; estimate, notion, or conclusion, as from circumstances presented to the mind.

Read this scripture:

1 You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. 2 Now we know that God's judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. 3 So when you, a mere man, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God's judgment? Romans 2:1-3 NIV

Listen to Romans 2 KJV

This is a very strong set of scriptures; we know from the definition that even our best judgments are really opinions based on what we see, hear or know at the time. Two people can see an accident and report it conflictingly. What can we know or deduct from that? In my opinion that show’s our ways are flawed. The only true judge is God; Gods judgments’ are righteous and based on truth because he is “The Truth”.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6 NIV

Listen to John 14 KJV

The purpose of this month’s study is not for condemnation, but a little bit of conviction. The women’s group did a lesson called “Adjectives of the Heart”; we use adjectives to describe people, things, and just about everything around us. Sometimes those adjectives can make us judgmental. We use judgments in our day to day lives as well, simple decisions and hard ones too. We have also come up with many phrases about opinions such as, keep your opinions to yourself, everyone has opinions but only mine is right, etc. We can do better and have some victory if we let God help us in our decisions. This month try to look for ways to allow God to work with you on this issue. Ask him to give you wisdom and reveal truth to you. Only then can you know that your judgments’ are sound; and in doing so become closer to God by letting him into more of your life. If you find yourself being judgmental or just needing to make some decisions, ask for revelation of truth and the wisdom only God can give. God does want to be a part of all of your life, even the small details.

Reminder of February's Memory Verse

Stop judging by mere appearances, and make a right judgment. John 7:24 NIV

Listen to John 7 KJV

Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. John 7:24 KJV

Di5225
Di5225
Admin

Back to top Go down